My four year old daughter and I made, my mom (her Granny), this cute little Mothers Day Hand Print Card. Granny is always telling her “I Love You, This Much”. It was the perfect gift. Granny was so surprised, she loved the little hands that stretch out to say the enduring words!
1. Trace your child’s hand on first piece of construction paper & cut them out
2. Put the hands up to the second sheet of construction paper & size how large you want the middle
3. Draw a line across the second sheet of construction paper & cut it out
4. Write or *Optional – Print the “I Love You”, “This Much” and “Happy Mother’s Day Granny!” (that’s what I did)… Then I traced it to the construction paper using my daughters light table.
5. Fold the “This Much” piece of paper like an accordion around each letter. The “This much” should be in the center so glue the two ends of the accordion “arms” – Make sure to match the hands, how you want them to fit when the card is closed.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!