*This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you – Learn More –
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
I made this colorful St. Patrick’s Day painting craft with my 4 year old daughter. It was a easy fun craft to do. I’m so happy with how beautiful it turned out!
- Finger paint paper pad
- Tempura Poster Paint
- Paint brush
- Foam sponge paint brush
- Gold Glitter
- Permanent marker
- Painting Apron/ Smock *optional
- I painted her palm of her hand and thumb black with a sponge brush.
- Using a paint brush. I painted the line for the grass, and let my daughter paint in the bottom grass area.
- We let it dry.
- I painted her 4 fingers yellow and carefully lined up to her palm.
- I sprinkled the gold glitter on the yellow fingers.
- I painted the rainbow and cloud. (Keeping my little one busy with paper and paints to make art of her choice, while I got to finish.
- I printed the “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” from my printer and used my daughters light table to trace the words on.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!
This Post Has 4 Comments
St. Patricks can be festive too and a great day to make some hand print art 🙂 Love the colorful paint and glitter.
Thank you Piper!
I love this St Patricks craft. Every year, we celebrate St Patricks and cook a huge feast and we try to wear the most tacky green outfits as possible lol.
LOL!! I love this comment! That is the the best st. Patrick’s day tradition I have ever heard! LOVE!!