For Halloween 2018, we did a couple of crafts. This cute puffy Cotton Ball Ghost is one of them. My 4 year year old daughter had so much fun with this, little ones loving to glue things!
*This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you – Learn More –
- Cut out your ghost shape from the poster board.
- Have your child glue the cotton balls close together on the cut-out ghost.
- While your little one is glueing the cotton balls on, cut out the eye and mouth shapes, from the black construction paper.
- I used hot glue to attach the construction paper eyes and mouth on top of the cotton ball ghost. Then I hot glued the large googly eyes on top.
- I took a pipe cleaner and twisted the turned the ends together and hot glued it on the back of the cottonball ghost, creating a hook to hang him.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!
This Post Has One Comment
I love this easy Halloween craft!