*This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you – Learn More –
For Independence Day the 4th of July. My 4 year old and I made these colorful little firecracker – firework footprints!
- Paint the bottom of your child’s left foot with the red, white and blue paint. Stamp it on the canvas pointing toes down, leaving space at the top to add the pipe cleaners.
- Repeat with the right foot, stamped next to the left print. Cut
- Pipe cleaners to size you like.
- Hot glue pipe cleaners in place.
- Write “Happy Independence Day” the “date” and “child’s name & age” in white crayon
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!
This Post Has 6 Comments
Im gonna have to get me some of those sparkly silver and gold pipecleaners! Very cute idea and for some reason the red white and blue make me think of those popsicles 🙂
Those popsicles go perfect with this craft! 🙂
Love this. I wonder if it would look neat to add some gold glitter glue around it too?
I think it it would look fantastic with gold glitter glue! 🙂
Oh yay, I am so glad I found this right before the 4th of July!
Hello Pearl, I am glad you found it too! Isn’t it a cute little craft?! 🙂