For Halloween 2018, we did a couple crafts. Here is the first one, a card we made for Miss Erin our HST (Home School Teacher)!
My four year old daughter and I made this cute Halloween Ghost Handprint Card. My little one was so excited to get to our scheduled meeting with her teacher, she could not wait to give her the card. She wrote the Happy Halloween message herself, she did so good, I am one proud Momma!!
- White paper or construction paper
- Pen or pencil
- Googly Eyes
- Little shape for the ghost’s bow (optional)
- Fold paper in half
- Line up your child’s hand, the pinky should be along the folded edge of paper. Trace your childs hand.
- Cut out the traced hand.
- Have your child write their Halloween message inside the hands of the card.
- Glue googly eyes and a bow to the front (optional)
- Draw a little oval mouth
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!