Happy Earth Day!
In celebration of our beautiful Earth, my 4 year old and I did a little gardening, re-potting houseplants and crafting!
We made this easy fun Earth painting – with no mess!
- Pour little piles of blue and green paint on the paper plate
- Stick paper plate in Ziploc bag and seal.
- Once the whole plate is covered in paint, carefully remove from the bag and let air dry.
- Rinse out the bag and resuse for another mess-free painting project!
- Fold the construction paper in half, position your little ones hand along the folded edge. Trace childs hand and cut out.
- Glue the heart hands to top of Earth painting
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!