My 4-year-old niece joined my 4-year-old daughter and I in Christmas craft making. This adorable “Santa Hat Ornament” was the first one we made!
- Red Jumbo Craft Sticks (or you can paint some)
- Cotton Balls
- Metal Ornament Hanger
- Hot glue gun
- White School Glue
- Permanent Marker
- Start out by hot gluing craft sticks into a triangle
- I let my 4-year-old daughter and 4-year-old niece use white school glue to attach the cotton balls on the top & bottom of their “hats”
- On the back, I hot glued metal ornament hangers on the back
- On the back, I wrote their names and date
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page . We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our “Santa Hat Ornament” Christmas craft, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!