My 4-year-old niece joined my 4-year-old daughter and I in Christmas craft making. This adorable “Santa Hand Ornament” is the ornament craft we made!
- Trace your child’s hand onto a large index card or cardstock and cut out
- We cut 3 small craft sticks in half (to make two ornaments)
- Hot glue craft sticks into a triangle
- Cut one cotton ball into fourths and roll into balls
- The girls used white school glue to attach the cotton balls on the top & bottom of their “hats”
- Stretch three cotton balls to size, to fit on the three fingers on the bottom to create Santa’s beard and have your child glue them in place
- Hot glue Santa to his hat
- Glue the googly eyes and red pom pom nose on
- On the back, hot glue a metal ornament hanger and write name and date
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!