My 4-year-old niece joined my 4-year-old daughter and I in Christmas craft making. This silly “Reindeer Mask” is one of the crafts we made!
- White Paper Plate or Brown
- Black Construction Paper
- Brown Paint
- Sponge Paint Brush
- Large Red Pom Pom
- Large Googly Eyes
- Large Craft Stick
- Pipe Cleaner
- Hot glue gun
- Black Permanent Marker
- Using brown paint, have your child paint a white paper plate or use a brown paper plate
- Trace your child’s hands onto black construction paper
- We cut 3 small craft sticks in half (to make two ornaments)
- Glue googly eyes on (if using hot glue apply lightly and only to the edge, if applied in the center they may not jiggle)
- Hot glue giant pom pom on nose
- I collect little things for crafting. I found little foam hearts we used for the reindeer’s mouth. You can also draw a mouth on with a permanent marker
- Hot glue the ears on top
- I have little “butterflies” I saved from a game we threw away. I glued bells on them then glued to the based of the antlers for little bows.
- On the bottom back I hot glued a jumbo craft stick
- I cut a pipe cleaner in half and twisted one together leaving an opening and hot glued it to the top back, to hang on the wall
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page. We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our “Reindeer Mask” Christmas craft, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!