My 4-year-old niece joined my 4-year-old daughter and I in Christmas craft making. This silly “Reindeer Mask” is one of the crafts we made!
- Using brown paint, have your child paint a white paper plate or use a brown paper plate
- Trace your child’s hands onto black construction paper
- We cut 3 small craft sticks in half (to make two ornaments)
- Glue googly eyes on (if using hot glue apply lightly and only to the edge, if applied in the center they may not jiggle)
- Hot glue giant pom pom on nose
- I collect little things for crafting. I found little foam hearts we used for the reindeer’s mouth. You can also draw a mouth on with a permanent marker
- Hot glue the ears on top
- I have little “butterflies” I saved from a game we threw away. I glued bells on them then glued to the based of the antlers for little bows.
- On the bottom back I hot glued a jumbo craft stick
- I cut a pipe cleaner in half and twisted one together leaving an opening and hot glued it to the top back, to hang on the wall
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!