While going through old photos I found this one of my oldest daughter who was about 1 year old here (she is now 5!) This mess-free painting was an activity we used to love to do when she was younger. Easy setup, mess-free, and no clean up!
- Paper or cardstock
- Large ziplock bag
- Masking tape
- Place a piece of paper in a large ziplock bag
- Place drops of paint, any colors you choose on the paper
- Seal up the bag and tape it to the table
- Let your little one smash and mix the colors around
- When they are finished carefully remove their art and let it dry
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page. We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our “Mess Free Painting in a Bag” art activity, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!