While going through old photos I found this one of my oldest daughter who was about 1 year old here (she is now 5!) This mess-free painting was an activity we used to love to do when she was younger. Easy setup, mess-free, and no clean up!
- Place a piece of paper in a large ziplock bag
- Place drops of paint, any colors you choose on the paper
- Seal up the bag and tape it to the table
- Let your little one smash and mix the colors around
- When they are finished carefully remove their art and let it dry
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post.
Feel free to leave a comment or message me, I would love to hear from you 🙂
~ Connect with me on social media ~
Join our e-mail subscription (at the bottom of this site), you will get notifications of new blog posts!