Happy Earth Day!
In celebration of our beautiful Earth, my 4 year old and I did a little gardening, re-potting houseplants and crafting!
We made this easy fun Earth painting – with no mess!
- Pour little piles of blue and green paint on the paper plate
- Stick paper plate in Ziploc bag and seal.
- Once the whole plate is covered in paint, carefully remove from the bag and let air dry.
- Rinse out the bag and resuse for another mess-free painting project!
- Fold the construction paper in half, position your little ones hand along the folded edge. Trace childs hand and cut out.
- Glue the heart hands to top of Earth painting
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page . We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our “Mess Free Earth Painting (Earth Day)” craft, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!