For Independence Day the 4th of July. My 4 year old and I made these colorful little firecracker – firework footprints!
- Black construction paper
- Red Paint
- Blue Paint
- White Paint
- Pipe Cleaners: Orange, Sparkly Silver & Gold
- White crayon
- Hot glue gun
- Paint the bottom of your child’s left foot with the red, white and blue paint. Stamp it on the canvas pointing toes down, leaving space at the top to add the pipe cleaners.
- Repeat with the right foot, stamped next to the left print. Cut
- Pipe cleaners to size you like.
- Hot glue pipe cleaners in place.
- Write “Happy Independence Day” the “date” and “child’s name & age” in white crayon
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page . We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our “Independence Day – Firecracker – Firework Footprints – 4th of July” craft, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!