My four year old daughter and I made, my mom (her Granny), this cute little Mothers Day Hand Print Card. Granny is always telling her “I Love You, This Much”. It was the perfect gift. Granny was so surprised, she loved the little hands that stretch out to say the enduring words!
- 2 Pieces of Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Computer & Printer (*optional)
- Light Table (*optional)
1. Trace your child’s hand on first piece of construction paper & cut them out
2. Put the hands up to the second sheet of construction paper & size how large you want the middle
3. Draw a line across the second sheet of construction paper & cut it out
4. Write or *Optional – Print the “I Love You”, “This Much” and “Happy Mother’s Day Granny!” (that’s what I did)… Then I traced it to the construction paper using my daughters light table.
5. Fold the “This Much” piece of paper like an accordion around each letter. The “This much” should be in the center so glue the two ends of the accordion “arms” – Make sure to match the hands, how you want them to fit when the card is closed.
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page . We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our “I Love You This Much! ~ Kids Hand Print Card” craft, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!