*This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you – Learn More –
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
I made this colorful St. Patrick’s Day painting craft with my 4 year old daughter. It was a easy fun craft to do. I’m so happy with how beautiful it turned out!
- Finger paint paper pad
- Tempura Poster Paint
- Paint brush
- Foam sponge paint brush
- Gold Glitter
- Permanent marker
- Painting Apron/ Smock *optional
- I painted her palm of her hand and thumb black with a sponge brush.
- Using a paint brush. I painted the line for the grass, and let my daughter paint in the bottom grass area.
- We let it dry.
- I painted her 4 fingers yellow and carefully lined up to her palm.
- I sprinkled the gold glitter on the yellow fingers.
- I painted the rainbow and cloud. (Keeping my little one busy with paper and paints to make art of her choice, while I got to finish.
- I printed the “Happy St. Patrick’s Day” from my printer and used my daughters light table to trace the words on.
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page . We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our”Hand Print Pot of Gold with Rainbow ” craft, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment. Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!