For Halloween 2018, we did a couple of crafts. This cute puffy Cotton Ball Ghost is one of them. My 4 year year old daughter had so much fun with this, little ones loving to glue things!
- Poster Board Paper
- Black Construction Paper
- Cotton Balls
- Elmers Glue
- Googly Eyes
- Pipe Cleaner
- Cut out your ghost shape from the poster board.
- Have your child glue the cotton balls close together on the cut-out ghost.
- While your little one is glueing the cotton balls on, cut out the eye and mouth shapes, from the black construction paper.
- I used hot glue to attach the construction paper eyes and mouth on top of the cotton ball ghost. Then I hot glued the large googly eyes on top.
- I took a pipe cleaner and twisted the turned the ends together and hot glued it on the back of the cottonball ghost, creating a hook to hang him.
If you do decide to make this craft or any of our crafts. We would appreciate it, if you can share a picture on our Facebook page . We would love to see how your art projects turn out!
If you have any questions about our “Cotton Ball Ghost” craft, or anything else… Please feel free to message me or leave a comment.
Thank you for reading!
Don’t forget to Pin this post!